The Shooting Hoops Foundation Ltd
36ers & Lightning Win 50-50 Lottery
19th and 21st January 2017
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets sales begin at 9am on the 19 Jan 2017 & 21 Jan 2017 and close at the siren commencing the 4th quarter of play – Adelaide 36ers V Brisbane Bullets game on 19 Jan 2017; Adelaide 36ers V Sydney Kings game on 21 Jan 2017 or the Jackpot achieves $10,000, whichever arrives first.
- Tickets are 1 for $5; 3 for $10; 8 for $20 or 25 for $50.
- Ticket sellers are aged 15 and above.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets sold
- Ticket purchasers must provide their full name, mobile and email address to purchase.
- Ticket numbers will be electronically issued by sms and email to purchasers.
- All ticket sales revenue will be entered into the jackpot. There will be one winner drawn for each lottery. The winner will receive exactly 50% of the jackpot or $250, whichever is greater. The minimum cash prize is $250.
- The maximum Jackpot for the lottery on 19 & 21 Jan 2017 will not exceed a maximum $10,000.
- The maximum prize (the winner) for the lottery on 19 & 21 Jan 2017 will not exceed $5,000 as per the Consumer and Business Services Minor Lottery regulations.
- A draw will be conducted on the 19 & 21 Jan 2017 during the 4th quarter of play at Titanium Security Arena by a random number generator ( RNG ).
- The winning ticket holder will be contacted by mobile and email.
- The prize can be claimed at the Reception Office, Titanium Security Arena, 44a Crittenden Rd, Findon SA 5023 on the following business day. The winner will receive a cheque or direct deposit within 14 days.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to claim his/her prize. The prize will only be awarded to the holder of the winning ticket and the winner must present personal identification.
- The winner has 90 days from the draw date in which to claim the prize. The Shooting Hoops Foundation / Adelaide 36ers / Adelaide Lightning and Win 50-50 will make additional attempts to contact the winner if the prize remains unclaimed. After all attempts have been exhausted, the unclaimed prize amount will be added to the jackpot of the first home game of the next regular season.
- The Shooting Hoops Foundation / Adelaide 36ers / Adelaide Lightning and Win 50-50 Pty Ltd have no responsibility to any other person who claims any interest or right to receive all or any part of the prize associated with a winning ticket.
- The winning ticket number will be announced by loudspeaker during the 4th quarter. In the case of a discrepancy between the announced number and the actual number – the actual number will be considered to be the valid winning ticket.
- The winning ticket number and prize amount will be published on www.win50-50.com.au and www.adelaide36ers.com following the game and will remain online until the end of the season.
- All requests for refunds will be honoured as long as the method of payment has been verified and the corresponding ticket has not already been included in the draw.
- The Shooting Hoops Foundation / Adelaide 36ers / Adelaide Lightning and Win 50-50 are not responsible for unforeseen technical difficulties with the ordering process and do not warrant that the ordering process will be available at all times.
- The Shooting Hoops Foundation / Adelaide 36ers / Adelaide Lightning and Win 50-50 will administer the Win 50-50 Lottery in good faith and in the best interests of the sporting club. Neither organisation (nor any director, officer, or representative of any of the foregoing) shall be liable at any time for any errors, system malfunctions or decisions made in connection with the administration of the Win 50-50 Lottery.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the Win 50-50 Lottery: The Shooting Hoops Foundation / Adelaide 36ers / Adelaide Lightning directors, staff, immediate family and game day volunteers; and Win 50-50 Pty Ltd, directors, staff, immediate family and game day volunteers.
- For enquiries please contact email@example.com or 1300 886 795.