Game Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Win 50-50 Lottery Licence
- Tickets sales begin on Game Day and they close at the siren commencing the 4th quarter of play.
- Tickets are 1 for $5; 3 for $10; 8 for $20 or 25 for $50.
- Ticket sellers are aged 15 and above.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets sold; & or subject to licence requirements.
- Ticket purchasers must provide their full name, mobile and email address & or address to purchase.
- Ticket numbers will be electronically issued by sms and email to purchasers.
- All ticket sales revenue will be entered into the jackpot. There will be one winner drawn. The winner will receive exactly 50% of the jackpot or $250, whichever is greater. The minimum cash prize is $250.
- The draw will be conducted on the game day during the 4th quarter of play.
- The winning ticket holder will be contacted by mobile and email.
- The prize can be claimed at the Reception Office of the Club entity on the following business day – the winner will receive a cheque or direct deposit within 14 days.
It is the responsibility of the winner to claim his/her prize. The prize will only be awarded to the holder of the winning ticket and the winner must present personal identification.
- The winner has 90 days from the draw date in which to claim the prize. The Club and Win 50-50 will make additional attempts to contact the winner if the prize remains unclaimed. After all attempts have been exhausted, the unclaimed prize amount will be added to the jackpot of the first home game of the next regular season.
- The Club and Win 50-50 Pty Ltd have no responsibility to any other person who claims any interest or right to receive all or any part of the prize associated with a winning ticket.
- The winning ticket number will be announced by loudspeaker during the 4th quarter. In the case of a discrepancy between the announced number and the actual number – the actual number will be considered to be the valid winning ticket.
- The winning ticket number and prize amount will be published on www.win50-50.com.au and Club web site and social media following the game and will remain online until the end of the season; & or in the main paper of that particular market.
- All requests for refunds will be honoured as long as the method of payment has been verified and the corresponding ticket has not already been included in the draw.
- The Club and Win 50-50 are not responsible for unforeseen technical difficulties with the ordering process and do not warrant that the ordering process will be available always.
- Win 50-50 will administer the Win 50-50 Lottery in good faith and in the best interests of the sporting club. Neither organisation (nor any director, officer, or representative of any of the foregoing) shall be liable at any time for any errors, system malfunctions or decisions made in connection with the administration of the Win 50-50 Lottery.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the Win 50-50 Lottery: Club directors, staff, immediate family and game day volunteers; and Win 50-50 Pty Ltd, directors, staff, immediate family and game day volunteers.
- For enquiries please contact email@example.com or 1300 886 795.