Collection of Information
- In order to use the Win 50-50 website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
- All correspondence may also be collected, stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including email.
- Any information collected by Win 50-50 is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via telephone, mobile, email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
- Any details collected from Win 50-50 customers is required in order to provide you with our product and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
- Correspondence may be recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When credit card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete credit card details.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
- If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at [email protected]
Access to Collection Information
- If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at [email protected]
- If you purchase a lottery ticket(s) from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, mobile, email and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
- We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- Win 50-50 uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as emails, accounts information and critical service details.
- We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at [email protected]
- You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent / service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
- Win 50-50 may as its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your detail as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
- These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- Win 50-5o does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial processing, court order, or legal process served on our website.
- Links on the Win 50-50 website to external entities are not covered within this policy.
- The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of Win 50-50.
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at an time, so please review if frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
- Win 50-50 Pty Ltd use the eWay Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWay process online credit card transaction for thousands of Australian merchants, providing safe and secure means of collecting payments via the internet.
- All online credit card transaction performed on this site using eWay are secure payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Win 50-50 or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 bit SSL certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWay’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWay is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWay at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by the Win 50-50 client.
- After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWay containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
- If you wish to query a delivery, please contact us at [email protected]
Refund and Returns Policy
- All requests for refunds will be honoured as long as the method of payment has been verified and the corresponding ticket(s) has not already been included in the draw.
- All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.